Full-Time Order Planner – JR0026219
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people, and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
Who you are…
You are a self-motivated tax professional with the ability to easily network in an international and cross-cultural environment, working in line with the Alfa Laval drivers: Action, Interaction, and Satisfaction. You are driven and see solutions rather than problems, effectively prioritizing and executing tasks.
About the job…
Our Richmond manufacturing facility is growing and is adding a brand-new Order Planner to our lineup, and we’d like to hear from you! This role will be responsible for handling all aspects of order planning, scheduling, and coordination through the production and delivery cycle.
As a part of the team, you will:
• Review, enter, and acknowledge customer orders through capacity and material availability analysis.
• Provide accurate delivery dates on customer orders.
• Communicate product lead times to the Sales team, utilizing our ERP system and associated tools.
• Complete daily production order sequencing, aligned with Team Manager/Team Leader, to optimize use of resources and meet customer demand.
• Continuously coordinate and monitor products through the complete production and delivery cycle, working closely with Sales, Manufacturing, and Shipping departments to ensure delivery accuracy of customer orders.
• Be the primary production contact for the sales team for all order related inquiries
• Support the development and implementation of production planning and inventory management methodologies
“We care about diversity, inclusion and equity in our recruitment processes. We also believe behavioral traits can provide important insights into a candidate’s fit to a role. To help us achieve this we apply Pymetrics assessments, and upon application you will be invited to play the assessment games.”
What you know…
You have a high school diploma or GED, and:
• 1-2 years of experience in a similar role in a manufacturing company environment
• Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience in Lean manufacturing
We find that candidates with an associate degree or higher tend to be a better fit for this role, but it’s not a requirement.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success. Our benefits-eligible associates enjoy healthcare, dental and vision plans, a robust wellness program, generous 401(k), paid holidays, paid time off benefits, and more. The base salary for this role is typically $26.5 – $27.5 per hour.
Alfa Laval is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=c22ef3aacfcb7c6bce3eed45eb7e52c5
100 total views, 1 today