Full-Time Parts Coordinator
- At the direction of the Parts Supervisor, works with existing Delkor customers on parts requests.
- Receive telephone calls/faxes requesting quotes for machine parts.
- Monitor the “Exchange Program” for selected parts.
- Work with vendors to ship parts to a customer or Delkor.
- Generate sales order forms for parts requested.
- Verify which parts are needed by viewing engineering prints in SolidWorks, DB Works, or by locating the parts in an existing manual.
- Package and ships parts from stock to the customer as needed.
- Post and track usage of parts in Navision.
- Act as a liaison between the customer and Purchasing Department on warranty parts.
- Work collaboratively with the AMS Department to verify warranty information.
- Monitor back orders daily.
- Receive parts by working collaboratively with staff in the Procurement Department and the Machine Shop.
- Work closely with accounts payable customer representatives for clarification on the details of each sales order.
- Analyze daily calls and redirects them to other departments if required.
- Work to develop and implement parts sales growth plans and strategies within the parts department.
- Perform other tasks or duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Experience and/or familiarity with inventory control and with the process of filling parts requests preferred.
- General knowledge of Delkor’s equipment product lines and machinery parts preferred.
Technical Skills and Abilities
- Able to use standard computer programs for processing parts requests including Microsoft Office products and Navision.
- Able to read, understand and analyze machine drawings using Solid Works.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills.
- Communicates clearly and effectively (verbally and non-verbally) to individuals and groups, internally and externally, to exchange ideas and convey detailed information accurately.
- Works well with a variety of people and personalities, and with other Delkor departments.
- Works collaboratively, as a team member, to suggest ideas and resolve issues in a positive manner.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and accurately with minimal supervision.
- Understands the need to work productively making good use of time.
- Able to independently problem solve issues.
- Well organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Able to maintain a positive work place environment under challenging situations.
- Stand or walk for a portion of the day.
- Sit at a desk or in meetings for extended periods, including performing extensive computer tasks.
- Able to judge distances and space relationships to successfully complete detailed activities to fine tolerances, including reading written plans, schematics, layouts, and other documents.
- Communicate effectively to give and receive detailed information through verbal and/or non-verbal communication in person or using the telephone; exchange ideas and convey detailed information accurately to customers, co-workers, supervisors, vendors and others inside and outside the company.
- Approximately ninety percent (90%) of the work is performed in an office setting, carrying out detail work sitting at a desk and working on the computer, or working at an office table.
- Approximately ten percent (10%) of the job duties are performed on the assembly floor with exposure to tools, dirt, dust, chemicals, metals and plastics, varying temperatures, construction noises and odors from production processes.
Tools and Equipment
- Use general office equipment such as computer, printer, telephone, fax machine, copiers, e-mail, calculator and other such equipment.
EEO Policy Statement
- Delkor is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
High School or better.
How to ApplyApply Here
359 total views, 1 today