Full-Time Process Engineer
- Assemble and generate technical reports to document process status and changes.
- Technical writing performed to describe how the system should behave.
- Optimize productivity by designing, implementing and testing new procedures.
- Create the document to describe the machines behavior.
- Track metrics to discover areas for improvement and monitor upgrades.
- Oversee and assesses existing processes and workflows.
- Interface and coordinate meetings with Project Managers, R&D, and other engineers.
- BS degree, preferably in a technical or engineering related field
- Experience with process.
- Working with food processing equipment a plus.
- Technical writing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- 2D Cad
- Familiarity with layout drawings
- Read piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&ID)
How to ApplyApply online at https://www.heatandcontrol.com/jobs/hayward-ca-process-engineer-0001
92 total views, 2 today