Full-Time Product & Application Expert – GPHE – JR0024268
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people, and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
Who you are
You are a self-motivated team player with the ability to easily network in an international and cross-cultural environment, working in line with Alfa Laval drivers, Action, Interaction, and Satisfaction. You are driven and see solutions rather than problems, effectively prioritizing and executing tasks.
About the job
We’re seeking a Product and Application Expert to Provide in-depth technical advice to sales companies, customers, and central teams on product related service issues. You will be responsible for troubleshooting, supporting
performance audits, training and development, inputs for EPD, NPD and product concept development related to service and serviceability. This is currently a hybrid opportunity located in Houston, TX.
As a part of the team, you will:
- Serve as the local advocate during the introduction of new service products (e.g., smart heat exchangers, energy hunters, value calculators, etc.).
- Actively seek opportunities to improve the existing service offerings, such as through training programs and condition audits.
- Collaborate proactively with service sales and field service to ensure the successful launch and integration of value-added services.
- Provide substantial support to the Service Sales team concerning heat exchanger products, serving as both a true business partner and a facilitator of sales.
- Offer direct and key technical support to customers by engaging in visits, meetings, and interactions, focusing on
customized product presentations and valuable propositions.
- Function as the cluster trainer for a specific product and application, creating and implementing training programs for AL employees, channels, and customers.
- Act as a trusted service advisor, actively advocating and promoting value-added services and upgrades.
- Establish a visible presence as a technical expert, both virtually and in-person, troubleshooting complex technical issues, discussing our products and applications within the industry, and promoting the Alfa Laval brand among customers.
- Gather market, customer, and competitor insights to contribute to the BU Service business plan.
- Generate leads and opportunities in OneCRM for subsequent service sales follow-up.
- Expected travel estimated at approximately 50%.
What you know:
You have a Bachelors or associate degree in engineering or relevant experience,
- Minimum 5 years’ of heat exchanger or related industrial equipment experience.
- In-depth expertise in heat transfer products or substantial application experience in this field.
- Strong drive, determination, and willingness to develop ideas and procedures to solve problems.
- Excellent customer interaction and engagement, with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Aptitude in utilizing and adapting to Service digital tools.
- A team-oriented mindset with the ability to relate to individuals at all organizational levels.
- Interpersonal skills and a proven capacity to collaborate with colleagues globally.
- Demonstrated track record of troubleshooting and strong problem-solving abilities.
- Fluent in English .
Nice To Haves:
- Knowledge of Alfa Laval equipment.
What’s in it for
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success. Our benefits-eligible associates enjoy healthcare, dental and vision plans, a robust wellness program, generous 401(k), paid holidays, paid time off benefits, and more. At Alfa Laval, we carefully consider a wide range of factors to determine your total compensation package. We rely on market indicators and consider your specific job, background, skills, and experience to get it right. The base salary for this role is typically $90,000 to $105,000.
Alfa Laval is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of
Name of company seeking application: Alfa Laval
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=646a956c368c70951e26872dd01a6520
1711 total views, 1 today