Full-Time Product Application Specialist – JR0007670
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
Who you are
You are a self-motivated team player with the ability to easily network in an international and cross-cultural environment, working in line with Alfa Laval drivers; Action, Interaction, and Satisfaction. You are driven and see solutions rather than problems, effectively prioritizing and executing tasks. You build trust, by clear communication with no prestige.
If the above sounds like you, this position might be just what you’re looking for!
About the job
As a part of the team, you will drive Food Separation Sales by providing competitive, qualified technical solutions to our customers.:
• Conducts application testing in our customer’s facility
• Publishes technical reports on above
• Supports test/rental fleet of equipment
• Selects the solution to be offered to our customers.
• Technology selection – HSS, Decanters, Membranes
• Defines Scope of Supply
• Supports Operation of the Separation Center of Competence – Food Separation
• Screening/Lab Analysis
• Training of Sales team
• Support order execution Technical review with customers and site service resources on supplied scope
• Support complex Claims Support inspection of problem and remedial fix recommendations, investigation as required.
• Provide regular updates to Sales team on new Product launches and on Competitive Intelligence
What you know
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering
• Application experience with separation technologies (Decanters, High Speed Separators, Membrane Filtration products) a plus
• Strong PC Skills – MS office Suite
• Ability to evaluate and prioritize multiple tasks
• Travel primarily by car/plane
• Travel – Average 50%Lifting/using product demos ranging from 25- 100 lbs
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success. Our benefits-eligible associates enjoy healthcare, dental and vision plans, a robust wellness program, generous 401(k), paid holidays, paid time off benefits, and more.
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=10a4ee65a0ead3e421c6b0c8416f3f72
225 total views, 1 today