Full-Time Product Sales Specialist – Tank Cleaning
Drive profitable growth by creating demand and closing orders at the end-user level via awareness building, lead generation, data mining, and specification development of Tank Cleaning Equipment. Territory includes Eastern half of U.S. with office in Coatesville, PA
• Proactively penetrates end-user organizations to define need, drive specification and influence adoption of Alfa Laval technology.
• Manages assigned targeted customers and industries
• Supports sales team with product and application knowledge at end user.
• Researches and stays current with industry trends and activity to identify target end-users
• Works with sales team to implement strategies for technical conversion of equipment at specific accounts.
• Active development and participation in sales planning
• Ambassador for all Alfa Laval products and services. Maintains strong relationships and communication across the Sales Company with regional counterparts.
Knowledge, skills desired:
Technical degree, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering preferred, or equivalent industry experience
Proven Business to Business industrial sales experience
Ability to build strategic internal and external relationships across all levels of organization
Proactive, relentless sales focus
Proven organizational & commercial skills
Strong communication skills, proactive team player
Strong technical aptitude and curiosity
Adept with CRM and Microsoft Suite
Experience with Food Processing, Pharmaceutical, Personal Care, Beverage, and Dairy industry, or other industrial markets, companies, trends, applications and equipment, helpful.
Travel expected up to 50%+
How to ApplyPlease apply directly using the link below. Product Sales Specialist (myworkdayjobs.com)
156 total views, 22 today