Full-Time Production Control Clerk
Cantrell-Gainco products allow our customers to increase product yields, with a safe and quality system that improves their food processing operations. Our measuring, monitoring, and information-reporting technologies drive corrective actions, labor savings, and process line improvements by giving you accurate, real-time data. It is success you can measure.
The Production Control Clerk will organize production according to demand and quality standards and will need to ensure the companies goods are produced on time for distribution in a profitable manner.
All job requirements listed are requirements for the core responsibilities of this position. This position may require other activities and duties be performed as assigned by their manager.
- Generate production schedules and establish order priorities and material availability.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure production plans are executed timely and accurately.
- Analyze and prepare reports
- Share decision making with Production Scheduler Manager/Supervisor based on material status and order priorities.
- Plan, schedule, coordinate and expedite material issue to the production floor.
- Ensure effective inventory/material transaction management through work order.
- Address material shortage, backlogs, or other potential schedule interruptions that may impact production schedule.
- Daily closing of production orders. Analyze material / labor variances
- Other duties as assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to use personal computer.
- Ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to lift up-to 50 pound
Employment at Cantrell-Gainco is contingent upon the successfully completing both a pre-employment background check and a drug screening.
All candidates hired must be able to provide proper documentation of their eligibility to work in the US (I-9 form).
Cantrell-Gainco is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans (M/F/D/V)
How to ApplyApply online at https://recruiting.ultipro.com/BET1004BETIN/JobBoard/4ca77b5a-dea4-45cb-a5f7-a8f8ee44c7ad/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=a1c508cd-dae4-4f1a-87d1-2480b1acdebe
63 total views, 1 today