Full-Time Project Management Manager
The Project Management Manager is responsible for leading the Project Management team handling all order fulfillment activities for assigned product categories. The focus is to manage and further develop a customer-focused team that proactively drives projects to a successful completion and engages all resources as required within Heat and Control to provide solutions that best meet our customers’ needs and timelines while ensuring company requirements/policies are met.
Job Responsibilities Include
- Oversee, mentor, and further develop a customer-oriented team of Project Managers who manage complex projects.
- Ability to manage a multi-location team with responsibilities for a broad range of projects/priorities simultaneously; working to complete all items on-time, adhering to high quality standards and within established budgets.
- Proactively drive team’s accurate fulfillment of customer and internal deadlines; ensuring customer, team, and corporate goals are met (from both a commercial and technical standpoint)
- Champion process improvement and standardization driven by customer (internal and external) feedback
- Monitor and analyze team’s productivity and effectiveness; adjusting plan, priorities, and assignments as needed to ensure achievement of customer and corporate objectives.
- Drive an improved customer service experience that proactively works to exceed customer’s expectations.
- Develop training program necessary to ensure team has technical and commercial skills necessary to properly manage complex system projects
- Promotes detailed communication of all project updates as well as team preparedness/accountability for updates at weekly orders in progress (OIP) meetings.
- A minimum of five (5) years of project management experience and three (3) years supervisory experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, or five (5) years of experience in a manufacturing/industrial industry
- Understand equipment system layout drawings, assembly drawings, electrical drawings, bills of materials
- Strong customer service, written and oral presentation skills.
- Software skills: Microsoft Office Suite, MS Project, CRM, AutoCAD
- SAP experience (or ERP equivalent)
How to ApplyApply online at https://www.heatandcontrol.com/jobs/hayward-ca-project-management-manager-0001
100 total views, 3 today