Full-Time Project Manager Engineer – E&S Team Leader AS-H – JR0023102
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
Who you are
You are a self-motivated team player with the ability to easily network in an international and cross-cultural environment, working in line with Alfa Laval drivers; Action, Interaction, and Satisfaction. You are driven and see solutions rather than problems, effectively prioritizing and executing tasks.
About the job
Alfa Laval is a global leader in engineering and manufacturing innovative solutions for industrial processes. We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Project Manager Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to
plan, supervise, and manage the Engineering organization across E&S sites in accordance engineering policies and methodologies with Alfa Laval’s to achieve desired outcomes. Currently, this is a hybrid position located in Houston, TX.
As a part of the team, you will:
- Select, lead, direct, evaluate, supervise, and develop a team of professional engineers and technical managers, as well as technical support staff, to ensure that industrial engineering operations are completed on-time, within budget, and to specification.
- Ensure consistent improvement of processes and the implementation of tools that enable quality in processes and deliveries.
- Ensure that business strategies and high-level goals are met, working closely with and supporting Engineering management on other E&S Sites.
- Provide leadership and management for the project management team.
- Focus on staffing and competence
building within the project management team in Houston.
- Implement and use global project management tools effectively.
- Foster strong relationships between project managers and their customers.
What You Know:
You have a BA in Engineering with relevant experience, and:
- A minimum of 5 years of people management and leadership experience.
- Advanced experience in project management of industrial systems and equipment.
- Experience with heat exchange products and applications, service, or process industries.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
Nice To Haves:
- Experience working for an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM).
- Experience working in the wastewater industry.
What’s in it for you:
We offer a
challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success. Our benefits-eligible associates enjoy healthcare, dental and vision plans, a robust wellness program, generous 401(k), paid holidays, paid time off benefits, and more.
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=6d25f986baf88c233687d3a7d5cae208
715 total views, 54 today