Full-Time Project Manager – JR0007633
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
Who you are
You are a self-motivated team player with the ability to easily network in an international and cross-cultural environment, working in line with Alfa Laval drivers; Action, Interaction, and Satisfaction. You are driven and see solutions rather than problems, effectively prioritizing and executing tasks. You build trust, by clear communication with no prestige.
If the above sounds like you, this position might be just what you’re looking for!
About the job
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to focus on executing capital equipment projects on time and on budget with a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
• Support sales personnel in responding to customer requests for commercial and technical information as part of the bid process
• Secures currency contracts (amounts, timing, etc.) for managed projects.
• Maintains accuracy of order backlog and margin reports within financial reporting tools.
• Coordinates claim activities through claim support system.
• Develops strong working relationships with customers and sales channels.
• Provide sales support by participating in sales calls and conference meetings with representatives, distributors, end-users, contractors, engineering houses, and other prospective customers to develop concepts, evaluate customer needs, and further the sales process on an as-needed basis.
What you know
• You have a BS, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or related field required
• Minimum of 5 years professional experience related to project engineering, project management, technical sales, and/or sales support
• Experience in a role supporting capital equipment sales
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success. Our benefits-eligible associates enjoy healthcare, dental and vision plans, a robust wellness program, generous 401(k), paid holidays, paid time off benefits, and more.
• Travel, up to 25% to resolve site issues or meet with customers for kick-off meetings. Almost all travel is within the US, however, there may be times when international travel is required to Alfa Laval Engineering facilities or manufacturing sites.
***Alfa Laval has a Federal contractor COVID-19 vaccination policy for employees in Field Service roles, as well as those in the Chesapeake, Greenwood, Houston, Richmond, and Warminster sites. All employees, consultants and contractors working at these sites – including employees associated with these sites who work remotely – will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation exemption is granted. ***
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=5d9e5328bc08dde100daf504205630df
72 total views, 1 today