Full-Time Project Manager – Service Operations – JR0009815
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
Who you are
You are a self-motivated team player with the ability to easily network in an international and cross-cultural environment, working in line with Alfa Laval drivers; Action, Interaction, and Satisfaction. You are driven and see solutions rather than problems, effectively prioritizing and executing tasks. You build trust, by clear communication with no prestige. If the above sounds like you, this position might be just what you’re looking for!
About the job
Plan, manage and execute major projects/programs to advance the implementation of the US Service strategy. Projects and programs will have a major impact on technology, organization/people, structures, and processes to optimize process performance and increase customer value by improving safety, quality, delivery, and cost.
As a part of the team, you will:
* Develop and complete project specifications, objectives, deliverables, time plan and cost, including sub-projects
* Develop and implement concepts, processes, and tools
* Lead, develop, motivate high performing project teams
* Establish clear priorities; schedules activities to ensure optimum use of time and resources; monitors performance against objectives.
What you know
* Bachelor of science or equivalent experience
* Project management certification is preferred (PMP or similar)
* Practical problem-solving training, i.e., DMAIC (green belt)
* 5+ years’ experience in service business and operations environment
* Proven ability to run complex projects/programs independently, international experience helpful
* Inspirational project leader
* Strong decision-making skillset
* Excellent communication skills
* Sets high standards of quality
* Travel estimated 40%
Alfa Laval has a COVID-19 vaccination policy for employees. All new employees, consultants, and contractors, including employees who work remotely, are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation exemption is granted.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success. Our benefits-eligible associates enjoy healthcare, dental and vision plans, a robust wellness program, generous 401(k), paid holidays, paid time off benefits, and more.
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=4b6177604853d4f70673c97e61842755
385 total views, 1 today