Full-Time Purchasing Manager
- Establish and develop procurement strategies and vendor relationships.
- Strategic price and contract negotiations both domestic and global agreements.
- Drive continuous improvement in the business relationships through supplier programs
- Works with Accounting and buyers to implement means to minimize invoice discrepancies.
- Ensure timely and accurate placement of all requisitions and all orders.
- Assists in helping to train and develop the Purchasing team.
- Liaison with Global Purchasing Team efforts to standardize components and create global purchasing agreements.
- Search for new suppliers, and further develop alternative supplier base
- Make or buy analysis decision in cooperation with Director of Manufacturing
- Maintain MRP Reports; Exception Messages, Assign and Process List
- Conducts the buyers’ performance reviews
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 5+ years Supply Chain Management/Procurement Experience
- Experience with SAP. Materials Management Module
- Fundamental understanding of supply chain flow.
- Proven experience in all aspects of the Procurement Cycle, particularly negotiations, contract development and supplier management.
- Knowledge of Make to Order Manufacturing Processes.
- Knowledge of Stainless Steel Sheet Metal, Plate and Structural, Power Transmission, Plastics, Flow Control commodity areas.
- Ability to compile statistics, research and analyze information, and use computerized spreadsheets to conduct analyses and make business decisions.
- Excellent communication skills in working with all internal customers, purchasing agents/buyers, vendors, management, and peers.
- Works well under pressure. Able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient with standard office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- A record of being thorough, quick, adaptable, and analytical.
- Multiple language skills will be a significant plus.
- Flexibility in work hours to meet business objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team and influence decisions.
- Successful track record in execution and completion of deliverables with a focus on results.
How to ApplyApply online at https://www.heatandcontrol.com/jobs/pembroke-nh-purchasing-manager-0001
79 total views, 3 today