Full-Time Regional Account Manager- Food Equipment Sales (Multiple Locations)
Nothum is a family-owned 50-year-old manufacturing company headquartered in Springfield. Mo. At Nothum People Matter Most and we show that by how we Support Our People! Nothum offers a 3-Day Weekend for all Team Members- Every Month! Our Amazing Benefits package includes 100% Company Paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability coverages! We value integrity, and character, and embrace a Can-Do attitude in how we work. We offer a strong employer match 401K, encourage our team members to live their best life and balance that with opportunities to excel at work. If you share our passion for people, precision, and success, we want to talk to you!
This is a Base Salaried + Commision role. The Regional Account Manager’s primary responsibilities are developing and managing their territory, developing and growing customer relationships, and selling equipment offerings from Nothum Food Processing Systems.
- Develop and enhance customer relationships with multiple levels at customer locations to include but not limited to Complex Managers, Plant Management, Maintenance Managers, Engineers at all active customers, potential customers, and prospects.
- Become an expert in active customer base in regard to current Nothum equipment, production, and maintenance practices
- Promote and sell all Nothum equipment offerings within the territory –
- New full lines
- Replacement equipment
- Spare parts and services with equipment orders
- Establish and manage plan to ensure sufficient customer communication with customers of all categories and levels including a consistent travel plan to maximize in person communication
- Work with Director of Sales to create corporate level plans, growth plans, and territory development
- Utilize and maintain all applicable information, including a healthy pipeline of opportunities, in CRM
- Identify opportunities for customer demonstrations (both on site and at Nothum)
- Identify opportunities for growth with existing Notum equipment portfolio, or new products within our arena
- Must possess excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Basic understanding of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Google equivalents
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere as a leader and as a participant
- Goal-oriented and self-driven
- Highly organized
- 5-10 years of applicable experience in Capital Equipment Sales at levels above $250K.
- Possess or build a full technical understanding of all Nothum equipment offerings
- Some college experience or technical degree required, 4 year degree preferred
- Proven history of successful relationship-building and sales performance.
- Experience working with a CRM
- Current Passport or ability to obtain within 120 days.
Pay – $100,000 – $250,000. per year 80-100K Base plus tiered Commission structure 2-4%
Nothum is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Nothum does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Nothum property and therefore, Nothum will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Nothum’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Nothum must be in place and current.
Name of company seeking application: Nothum Food Processing Systems
How to ApplyApply to the desired region Below -
- Denver - https://nothum.aaimtrack.com/jobs/963624.html
- Dallas - https://nothum.aaimtrack.com/jobs/963628.html
- Houston - https://nothum.aaimtrack.com/jobs/963642.html
- Seattle - https://nothum.aaimtrack.com/jobs/963650.html
501 total views, 1 today