Full-Time Regional Sales Manager – Food Separation
This position is responsible for developing sustainable and profitable sales growth in Food & Life Science markets in the North East sales region via direct selling supplemented with selective external sales channels. The position resides in the Chicago area and offices in Kenosha, WI. Both virtual/remote selling and travel to the Territory
Expectations and Responsibilities:
- Specific focus on Capital Sales of separation technologies (HSS, Decanters, Belt filters, Membranes and Evaporation Systems) to the food, beverage, biotech and pharma industries in the Northeast.
- Develop customer base via digital engagement and customer site visits.
- Coordinate proposals to Customer RFQs, selecting technology, consulting on technical issues on proposals
- Specific sales functions include:
- Digital prospecting and selling
- Customer meetings with presentations as needed
- Process review and AL Technology assessment
- Pricing tactics and commercial negotiations to close orders
- 30-50% Domestic Travel
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities of the Successful Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering [BSME or BSChE] required
- Advanced degree (MS or MBA) a plus
- Recent graduate to 3 years’ related experience
- Background in biotech or fermentation science highly preferred
- Solution selling background desired
- Ability to evaluate and prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong PC skills and a progressive sales mindset
Apply now for this great opportunity!
How to ApplyPlease apply directly using the link below. Regional Sales Manager - Food Separation (North East) (myworkdayjobs.com)
119 total views, 11 today