Full-Time Regional Sales Manager – Food Separation (Life Science and Brewery) – JR0021020
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people, and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
Who you are
You are a self-motivated team player with the ability to easily network in an international and cross-cultural environment, working in line with Alfa Laval drivers, Action, Interaction, and Satisfaction. You are driven and see solutions rather than problems, effectively prioritizing and executing tasks.
About the job
In this role, you will have the opportunity to develop sustainable and profitable sales growth in the Northeast region, with a focus on Brewery and Life Science markets, via direct selling supplemented with selective
external sales channels. You will be responsible for day-to-day customer management, selling high speed separators, decanters, membranes and evaporations systems. In this position you will seek new business opportunities in the market and lead in executing plans aligned to develop our business. Currently, this is a remote opportunity located in the Northeast region of the US.
As a part of the team, you will:
- Follow established sales processes and guidelines to promote and sell Alfa Laval Product and services.
- Be active in the market and focus on making visits, meetings, and interactions with already existing customers, focusing on customer needs understanding and highlighting the value of our products and services.
- Develop and maintains a working knowledge of relevant product technologies (i.e. high speed separators and decanters)
- Maintain strong working relationship with technical services
group and product specialist.
- Develop value quotes reflecting the customer needs stressing the unique selling points and follow up.
- Use the CRM tool and other tools in a consistent and qualitative way, to support the sales process and take decisions.
- process review and AL Technology assessment, pricing tactics and commercial negotiations to close orders.
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of competitors’ products and sales tactics.
What you know:
You have BA in Engineering OR relevant experience, and:
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience related to business development, product management, and/or solution sales.
- Experience developing sales via prospecting and qualifying potential customers, and brick-walling existing accounts.
- Experience giving technical sales presentations.
- Strong interpersonal
and collaboration skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success. Our benefits-eligible associates enjoy healthcare, dental and vision plans, a robust wellness program, generous 401(k), paid holidays, paid time off benefits, and more.
Name of company seeking application: Alfa Laval
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=672ec931dbf2ac1838e59c96ba8c38e2
267 total views, 9 today