Full-Time Regional Sales Manager – Food Separation (South East Region) – JR0005524
We’re glad you want to help us make a difference!
We create better everyday conditions for people. We do this by contributing to a more sustainable future through engineering innovation. We love what we do and we are good at it. We are now looking for passionate people to become even better!
Now, more than ever, the need for clean water, renewable energy, less pollution and reduced energy consumption is a high priority for the world. As a market leader in heat transfer, separation, and fluid handling technologies, Alfa Laval products are part of the solution many industries use to protect and sustain the environment.
Come work for the market leader in your new role as the Regional Sales Manager – Food Separation in Alfa Laval’s US Food & Water Division.
You are the type of person that loves a challenge and knows how to transform and grow the business. You drive initiatives, bring people together for success, and you deliver on expectations for growth. This is your moment. We need you at Alfa Laval.
You are responsible to driving sales for Food Separation in the Food & Water division. You will develop sustainable and profitable sales growth in the South-Central region via direct selling and selected external sales channels. The position has a strong demand to transform the organization into a modern, data driven organization, with special focus on customer centricity.
The position resides in the Chicago area and offices in Kenosha, WI. Both virtual/remote selling and travel to the Territory which includes Texas and the surrounding states.
Expectations and Responsibilities:
* Specific focus on Capital Sales of separation technologies (HSS, Decanters, Belt filters, Membranes and Evaporation Systems) to the food, beverage, biotech and pharma industries in the Northeast.
* Develop customer base via digital engagement and customer site visits.
* Coordinate proposals to Customer RFQs, selecting technology, consulting on technical issues on proposals
* Specific sales functions include:
+ Digital prospecting and selling
+ Customer meetings with presentations as needed
+ Process review and AL Technology assessment
+ Pricing tactics and commercial negotiations to close orders
* 30-50% Domestic Travel
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities of the Successful Candidate:
* Bachelor’s degree in Engineering [BSME or BSChE] highly preferred
* Advanced degree (MS or MBA) a plus
* Recent graduate to 3 years’ related experience
* Background in biotech or fermentation science highly preferred
* Solution selling background desired
* Ability to evaluate and prioritize multiple tasks
* Strong PC skills and a progressive sales mindset
Apply now for this great opportunity!
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=efb76111826c3e04e7a2b12026adeb79
312 total views, 1 today