Full-Time Regional Sales Manager – Food Separation (South East)
This position is responsible for developing sustainable and profitable sales growth in Food & Life Science markets in the South-Central sales region via direct selling supplemented with selective external sales channels. The position resides in the Chicago area and offices in Kenosha, WI. Both virtual/remote selling and travel to the Territory which includes Texas and the surrounding states.
Expectations and Responsibilities:
- Specific focus on Capital Sales of separation technologies (HSS, Decanters, Belt filters, Membranes and Evaporation Systems) to the food, beverage, biotech and pharma industries in the Northeast.
- Develop customer base via digital engagement and customer site visits.
- Coordinate proposals to Customer RFQs, selecting technology, consulting on technical issues on proposals
- Specific sales functions include:
- Digital prospecting and selling
- Customer meetings with presentations as needed
- Process review and AL Technology assessment
- Pricing tactics and commercial negotiations to close orders
- 30-50% Domestic Travel
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities of the Successful Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering [BSME or BSChE] required
- Advanced degree (MS or MBA) a plus
- Recent graduate to 3 years’ related experience
- Background in biotech or fermentation science highly preferred
- Solution selling background desired
- Ability to evaluate and prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong PC skills and a progressive sales mindset
Apply now for this great opportunity!
How to ApplyPlease apply directly using the link below. Regional Sales Manager - Food Separation (South East) (myworkdayjobs.com)
143 total views, 3 today