Full-Time Regional Sales Manager – JR0008612
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
Who you are
You are a self-motivated team player with the ability to easily network in an international and cross-cultural environment, working in line with Alfa Laval drivers; Action, Interaction, and Satisfaction. You are driven and see solutions rather than problems, effectively prioritizing and executing tasks. You build relationships with trust and follow-through.
About the job
We’re adding to our Field Sales team for the Western region. Make an impact selling our separation technologies and services in municipal and industrial wastewater. Capital & Service Sales Separation technologies business in municipal & industrial wastewater. Remote candidates encouraged to apply, if located within our Western Region.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to represent a global manufacturing leader in this space. As a part of the team, you will:
• Grow account base within the Western region, traveling to customer sites as needed
• Use the CRM tool and other tools in a consistent and qualitative way, to support the sales process
• Maintain strong working relationship with regional sales and technical services group counterparts
• Maintain a focus on replacement opportunities in the existing installed base
• Prioritize market presence of sales opportunities
• Act as a liaison with central Business Unit counterparts for new applications, products and competitive intelligence
• Develop key account coverage with current and prospective customers’ technology decision makers
What you know
You have a Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in Engineering, and:
• 5+ years of experience in water and wastewater markets
• Ability to travel 50-75% throughout Western region
Physical and Environmental Factors: May be required to lift up to 50 pounds. Locations include municipal and industrial wastewater treatment plants.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success. Our benefits-eligible associates enjoy healthcare, dental and vision plans, a robust wellness program, generous 401(k), paid holidays, paid time off benefits, and more.
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=767bc9497ca1e14b85a92b3e34d6fe92
49 total views, 1 today