Full-Time Sales Account Executive
AXIS Automation, LLC designs and manufactures innovative, automated equipment used primarily for food processing in the baking and snack food industries. We pride ourselves on helping customers produce the highest quality product with greater efficiency, reduced labor, and less waste. The persistent growth of our company, and expanding customer base, have driven the exciting opportunity for this new Account Executive position.
The primary responsibility for an Account Executive for AXIS Automation is to secure new orders by providing customers with the best possible solutions for the unique requirements of their project. To do so requires both an accurate understanding of the customer’s needs, as well as an intimate knowledge of our product lines and the industry standards.
A successful Account Executive will focus on the customers and opportunities that align with AXIS’ core values and Ideal Customer Profile.
Highly qualified candidates will be able to maintain excellent communication with both the customer and the AXIS engineering department to accurately convey the requirements of the application and our technical solution. The Account Executive will frequently collaborate with the AXIS engineering department to conduct initial product testing and develop the technical solutions. Once a solution is developed, the Account Executive is responsible for generating informative sales presentations, precise quotations, reviewing contracts, and negotiating deals.
Building strong relationships with customers and delivering unparalleled customer service are crucial functions of the Account Executive position. Effective communication over the entire course of the project duration helps ensure that it’s easier to do business with us than with anyone else in the industry.
If you have a passion for automation solutions, strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent time management, and great interpersonal skills, we would love to have you on the AXIS team. Please feel free to check out our website (www.axisautomation.com), or any of our social media platforms, to learn more about us!
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Secure purchase orders for AXIS equipment, parts, and services
- Maintain communication with AXIS customers, identify new business opportunities, ensure they are satisfied with the performance of their AXIS equipment, and ensure customers are aware of all AXIS products that are appropriate for their operational needs
- Identify new potential customers that fit the AXIS ideal customer profile. Work to develop new opportunities with those potential customers
- Follow-up on inbound inquiries from new companies and/or existing customers to qualify and prioritize the potential for new business from the inquiries
- Discover and document all customer requirements and communicate those requirements to the rest of the AXIS organization
- Coordinate testing of customer products and present product testing results to those prospective customers
- Effectively explain technical solutions and product features using proposals, sales presentations, and AXIS sales collateral
- Work with the Marketing team to create specialized presentations and sales collateral as needed
- Identify and recommend equipment upgrades to customers
- Learn what differentiates AXIS in the marketplace and communicate that to customers
- Follow AXIS business processes to ensure good communication and to maintain focus on the most important things
- Enter information into our CRM platform to keep the entire organization informed and to drive automated workflow processes
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Engineering to continuously improve the sales program, product functionality, and product lines
- Manage clients and campaigns, ensuring projects are completed in a timely manner and to the satisfaction of each client.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in sales related field
- Experience using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Experience with concepts of automation and machine design
- Willingness to develop in-depth knowledge of our product lines and the baking and snack food industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Proven proficiency in AutoCAD or an equivalent 2D program
- Strong aptitude for Microsoft Office products
- General experience and understanding of ERP systems
- Proficiency in SolidWorks or other 3D CAD software is a plus
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (and ADDITIONAL NOTES):
- Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment
- Requires the use of PSE to include, but not limited to, eye protection while in manufacturing areas
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Name of company seeking application: AXIS Automation
Company contact name: Beth Holland-snyder
Company contact email address: [email protected]
How to ApplyTo apply, please send your resume to Beth Holland-Snyder, HR Coordinator for AXIS Automation at [email protected]
298 total views, 3 today