Full-Time Sales Application Engineer
- Application Engineering:
- Understand a diverse portfolio of Food Processing equipment and its technical benefits then leverage that knowledge to make equipment and application recommendations.
- Review of customer specifications, commercial documents, and internal standards documentation to determine scope of project supply.
- Perform equipment sizing calculations including heat and mass balance.
- Utilize AutoCAD to generate pre-sale Conceptual Layout Drawings (CLD) in 2D.
- Utilize Autodesk Inventor to generate Conceptual equipment blocks in 3D and create 3D layouts.
- Utilize SAP historical data, design review, and statistical analysis to create cost estimates for custom engineered and manufactured equipment.
- Updating our equipment price book by leveraging historical data and statistical analysis.
- Generate and assemble quotes based on customer needs and quote text library.
- Create sales presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Utilize Microsoft Dynamics CRM to organize and prioritize workload.
- Drive the sales handover process to the project team upon order receipt.
- Provide feedback to management for continuous improvement of quoting and estimating.
- Monitor projects as they proceed through their lifecycle for discrepancies from estimate.
- Mobility as required to review equipment during construction and during production offsite.
- Support internal customers in project management, engineering, and field service.
- Occasional travel to customer facilities for meetings and to take site measurements.
- Overtime work may be required.
- B.S. in engineering, related technical field, or equivalent experience with food equipment.
- 2-5 years of applicable experience in cost estimating or sales engineering.
- CAD experience including 2D layouts required, 3D experience is a plus.
- Mechanical aptitude or experience to understand manufacturing methods and predict costs.
- Experience in food processing equipment or industrial equipment manufacturing is a plus.
- Experience working in SAP is a plus.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience working with CRM (Customer Relations Management) software is a plus.
Company contact email address: [email protected]
How to ApplyApply online at https://www.heatandcontrol.com/jobs/hayward-ca-sales-application-engineer-0005
91 total views, 1 today