Full-Time Sales Engineer – JR0008776
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
Who you are
You are a self-motivated team player with the ability to easily network in an international and cross-cultural environment, working in line with Alfa Laval drivers; Action, Interaction, and Satisfaction. You are driven and see solutions rather than problems, effectively prioritizing and executing tasks. You build trust, by clear communication with no prestige. You are curious to learn more about product, applications, and customers.
If the above sounds like you, this position might be just what you’re looking for!
About the job
Make an impact by growing both new customers not reached through existing sales channels and known customers where the sales potential is greater than current levels of business. Align with customer buying behavior by being available digitally with speed from proposal to order.
In this role, you’ll bring your skills to a fast-paced and high-energy environment. You’ll collaborate closely with Marketing to obtain market intelligence to identify leads and convert those leads to opportunities. In addition, collaboration with Marketing Communications to reach leads in new and different ways. As a part of the team, you will:
* Use digital connections to generate and close sales opportunities with new customers, and spot opportunities for other Alfa Laval Kathabar products.
* Utilize our Power BI tools and trade news to identify and track project opportunities.
* Mine sales and installed base data to identify customers and proactively reconnect to generate and close sales opportunities
* Actively engage Service Techs to develop target opportunities
* Modernize the installed base through value selling and customer closeness by matching our offering to customer energy targets.
* Perform regular quote follow up to improve hit ratio and gain commercial understanding of market conditions.
* Drive digital connections with industry thought leaders
* Increase market awareness of brand and products by targeting new customers and re-educating existing customers (digital events, LinkedIn content, etc.)
What you know
* BS in Engineering
* Prior sales experience preferred
* Strong technical competence to ensure the proper customer solution including a competitive analysis.
* Curious, motivated to build business
* High level of mechanical aptitude
* Ability to build strategic internal and external relationships across all levels of organization
* Strong organizational & commercial skills
* Strong communication skills, proactive team player
* Prior Business to Business sales experience a plus
* Heat Transfer knowledge or experience helpful
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success. Our benefits-eligible associates enjoy healthcare, dental and vision plans, a robust wellness program, generous 401(k), paid holidays, paid time off benefits, and more
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=9d6fb974da07519852ac73b2c6ac3ebd
81 total views, 1 today