Full-Time Sales Manager – Food Heat Transfer
We’re glad you want to help us make a difference!
We create better everyday conditions for people. We do this by contributing to a more sustainable future through engineering innovation. We love what we do and we are good at it. We are now looking for passionate people to become even better!
Now, more than ever, the need for clean water, renewable energy, less pollution and reduced energy consumption is a high priority for the world. As a market leader in heat transfer, separation, and fluid handling technologies, Alfa Laval products are part of the solution many industries use to protect and sustain the environment.
Come work for the market leader in your new role as the Sales Manager: Food Heat Transfer in Alfa Laval’s US Food & Water Division.
You are the type of person that love the challenge and know how to transform and grow the business. You drive initiatives, bring people together for success, and you deliver on expectations for growth. This is your moment. We need you at Alfa Laval.
You are responsible to driving strategy for Food Heat Transfer in the food & water division. You will create an organizational structure which serves to delight our customers while also ensuring their experience with us is a superior one. The position has a strong demand to transform the organization into a modern, data driven organization, with special focus on customer centricity. Food processing background is required for this position.
Some of the key responsibilities:
- Responsible for Sales Management of the Food Heat Transfer sales team.
- Drives all Alfa Laval solutions to several clearly defined sub markets as appropriate, either through manufactures representatives, sanitary distributors/integrators or via direct sales.
- Works with a heavy emphasis on solution selling and value add via IPA.
- Develops and drives implementation of the FHT business plan and Accelerator sales plans of team members.
- Responsible for sales activities with customers including Presentations, Technical Design, testing & demonstration of solutions, Commercial Negotiations, pricing tactics.
- Closing Orders and business development in support of longer term business goals.
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of competitors’ products and sales tactics
Who you are?
Great listener and communicator – You have outstanding communication skills and have the ability to encourage, motivate and engage stakeholders, peers, and colleagues to our transformation journey.
You handle difficulties with ease while inspiring those around you.
Collaborative leader – You have exceptional collaboration skills and proven ability to form strong cross-functional relationships with varying business partners as well as the ability to form strong teams and create an environment of curiosity and delivery focus
Analytical and technical – Your analytical and technical skills are honed razor sharp for quick and strategic decision making. You adapt and flex as needed in a changing environment creating new business ideas and strategies that drive long term plans with the least amount of resources creating the most efficient results.
Business acumen– You have a proven track record of understanding financial management concepts & business systems. Ability to modify leadership style and management approach to reach company goals and objectives.
Credible and influential – You have proven ability to direct personnel as a team to accomplish specific goals and ability to coordinate inter-activity between all departments and make decisions based on available data and instinct.
International – You enjoy to work in a truly global environment and you like to deliver in cross-functional teams.
Energy – You are passionate about what you do and able to transmit that energy to your colleagues. Challenges are there to be overcome!
Passionate – You enjoy both learning area and translating business needs into successful learning journeys.
What is required?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferred; Bachelor’s degree in another discipline with relevant experience required.
- 5 – 7 years progressive experience in sales and sales management
- Solution selling background desired
How to ApplyPlease apply directly using the link below. Sales Manager Food Heat Transfer (myworkdayjobs.com)
115 total views, 2 today