Full-Time Semi Truck Driver – Class A CDL Required!
Come work for Nelson-Jameson, who was awarded 2021 Firm of the Year by the Marshfield Area Chamber of Commerce and Industry for economic and community impact, and excellence in operations!
****100% COMPANY-PAID HEALTH INSURANCE PREMIUMS FOR 2021****
REGULAR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Driver loads staged orders in the most logical manner for efficient delivery.
Product Delivery and Pick Up
Deliver product to accounts/warehouses on routes traveled.
Pick up product at vendors as required.
Carry all necessary hazardous load and other regulatory forms as required.
Properly handle all freezable and perishable products.
Maintain excellent customer service attitude and response.
Other duties as assigned.
Keep Accurate Records
Keep licenses and permits up-to-date and readily available when needed.
Keep accurate and up-to-date logs and other required records.
Turn in all bill of ladings, purchase orders, mileage reports, log books, etc. to proper office personnel on timely basis.
Minimum of one year with Class A CDL
- Tanker endorsement (required)
- Hazmat endorsement (required)
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality. Applies feedback to improve performance. Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity – Meets productivity standards. Completes work in timely manner. Strives to increase productivity.
- Job Knowledge – Assesses own strengths and weaknesses. Pursues training and development opportunities. Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills. Shares expertise with others.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time. Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent. Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Work disposition – Approaches others in a tactful manner. Reacts well under pressure. Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position. Accepts responsibility for own actions. Follows through on commitments.
- Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions. Exhibits sound and accurate judgment. Includes appropriate people in decision-making process.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities. Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Dependability – Follows instructions. Responds to management direction. Takes responsibility for own actions. Keeps commitments. Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear and taste and smell.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 56#, occasionally lift and/or move more than 75#, and infrequently push/pull greater than 115#. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to moving equipment, dust particles, ladders, hazardous chemicals and slight risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The above is an overview of the position described and is not intended to be all inclusive. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each Responsibility and Duty satisfactorily. The qualifications including physical demands listed, are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Name of company seeking application: Nelson-Jameson, Inc./Next Logistics, LLC
Company contact name: Tasha Domres
Company contact email address: [email protected]
How to ApplyPlease apply at the link below: https://www.indeed.com/job/semi-truck-driver-class-cdl-required-d73cf78d4d480c32
225 total views, 4 today