Full-Time Senior Sales Engineer – Renewable Fuels Green Chemicals (Remote) – JR0011281
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
Who you are
You are a self-motivated team player with the ability to work in line with Alfa Laval drivers; Action, Interaction, and Satisfaction. You are driven and see solutions rather than problems, effectively prioritizing and executing tasks.
About the job
Within our North America Energy Separation team, you will be responsible to develop the sales in Green and Renewable Chemicals, Renewable Fuels, Pulp & Paper, Recycling and Petrochemical industry to Energy customers in North America (US and Canada). You will be an active member of the Energy Separation sales team and will contribute to the development of the business. Currently, this role can be remote anywhere in US or Canada, preferably close to our Houston office.
As a part of the team, you will:
* Analyze and understand market insights and the customers buying behavior to make sales plans according to the business unit strategy and targets.
* Be active in the Green and Renewable Chemical market and focus on making visits, meetings and interactions to customers, focusing on customer needs understanding and highlighting the value of our products to the industry.
* Build and maintain a strong network at customers and internally within Alfa Laval
* Identify the deeper customer needs and understand the business drivers to develop the “right” opportunities
* Become the trusted advisor and preferred vendor to our customers and prospects.
* Independently drive lead generation, screen, prioritize and manage leads from the market and customers, and convert them in real business opportunities in order to ensure the pipeline.
* Use the Customer Relationship Management tool, to support the sales process and make decisions
* Work with Marketing to promote Alfa Laval separation technology through online presence as well as customer interaction and industry communities.
* Up to 50% of travel is expected.
What you know
You have a BA in Chemical or Environmental Engineering and:
* 5+ years of prior experience in Engineering Sales, or related field
* Deep understanding of selling, designing and quoting evaporation driven waste treatment and/or zero liquid discharge systems
* Deep understanding of selling, quoting, and selecting pressure vessels/heat transfer equipment
* Enhanced knowledge of evaporation within the process industry, manufacturing industry and/or the recycling industry
* Demonstrated ability to proactively develop and maintain customer relationships
* Strong background in sales of other types of process solutions
* Excellent interpersonal skills
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success. Our benefits-eligible associates enjoy healthcare, dental and vision plans, a robust wellness program, generous retirement savings plan, paid holidays, paid time off benefits, and more.
Name of company seeking application: Alfa Laval Inc
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=d25234d93b0e0c2d1abb660e4fa60758
1090 total views, 1 today