Full-Time Service Engineer
- Travel to customer sites around the globe.
- Provide install and system startup support of food processing equipment.
- Work flexible shifts and adapt to changing work schedules.
- Manage onsite repair, maintenance and testing.
- Troubleshooting of PLC based machinery operations.
- Product testing and documentation.
- Lead customer trials, FAT’s and SAT’s.
- Work directly with engineering when needed to resolve issues.
- AS degree in Industrial Maintenance or Electrical Controls a plus.
- Must be willing to travel 75% – 85% of the time.
- 2-3 years of experience in industrial, maintenance, or electrical maintenance.
- Must have a US passport
- Food processing knowledge a plus.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Basic understanding of RSLogix 500 and 5000.
- Good communication skills with customers and other vendors.
- Understanding and use of industrial electrical prints.
Company contact email address: [email protected]
How to ApplyApply Online at https://www.heatandcontrol.com/jobs/union-mo-service-engineer-0004
292 total views, 2 today