Full-Time Service Sales Specialist – Midwest – JR0011952
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
Who you are
You are a self-motivated team player with the ability to easily network in an international and cross-cultural environment, working in line with Alfa Laval drivers; Action, Interaction, and Satisfaction. You are driven and see solutions rather than problems, effectively prioritizing and executing tasks. You build trust, by clear communication with no prestige.
If the above sounds like you, this position might be just what you’re looking for!
About the job
Drive profitable Service Sales growth in the Midwest Region – WI, IA, NE, KS, MO, TX, ND, SD, MN, AK, OK, LA
As a part of the team, you will:
* Execute service programs and ensure they are successful by supporting the entire product life cycle
* Focus on End-User OEM Part Usage, while engaging Distribution in growing the service business, with a majority travel to drive End-User Conversion to OEM Spares
* Work with the BDMs and Regional Managers to find, develop and grow Service Providers in the region
* Execute regional sales and marketing plan for the service programs developed locally and centrally
* Grow spares for all Hygienic Fluid Handling products through the use of Channel Partners and Service Providers to include Storeroom OEM Part Set-up, Maintenance Procedures at End Users.
* Leverage Installed Base and Ship-To information to develop target end users.
* Develops and maintains significant knowledge of the market and, in particular, the growing strength of competitors, non-OEM providers
What you know
* Bachelor’s Degree – preferred in Chemical / Mechanical Engineering or related experience
* Previous, proven sales experience in a business-to-business environment
* Proactive and independent, motivated to grow sales
* Strong – MS Office (PowerPoint, word, excel, outlook)
* Strong Multitasking skillset
* Curious and motivated to learn
* Interpersonal relationship skillsets across all levels of organizations
* Previous marketing, digital, social and data driven sales helpful
* Experience with hygienic fluid handling products (pumps, valves, Tank Cleaning ) a plus
* Food, Dairy, Beverage, Pharmaceutical industry experience helpful
* Extensive Travel 60%+
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success. Our benefits-eligible associates enjoy healthcare, dental and vision plans, a robust wellness program, generous 401(k), paid holidays, paid time off benefits, and more.
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=8a2f4beecff184f5af263a59e44c83a5
292 total views, 1 today