Full-Time Service Technician – $1500 sign on bonus!
Due to customer requirements work is only available to fully vaccinated candidates.
Sign on Bonus: $1500
Are you mechanically inclined and self-motivated – looking for a fast paced, constantly changing opportunity to work on site with our customers? Are you looking for the chance to travel throughout the United States and Canada?
We’re looking to add to our traveling service technician team. We are looking for self-motivated individuals with confidence to travel onsite to our customers. We are growing quickly, and we are looking for someone that can join the current system and bring a strong level of commitment and professionalism to the team.
What are we looking for?
- Strong mechanical background, with a preference in the food processing industry.
- Strong written and oral communication abilities to relay critical information and basic reports to both plant managers and the home office.
- Ability to work individually. This position will likely spend most of their time working alone or with customers.
What will you be doing here?
- Travelling to customers’ facilities and performing tasks related to either Preventative Maintenance or Service Calls as assigned. Traveling will include up to 90% of the time spent for this job.
- Working with the customers’ staff as needed to provide proper training on all equipment to ensure efficiency and safety are occurring always.
- Create documents reporting the customers’ visits for both the plant manager on site and for the home office.
- Complete all other paperwork as necessary, including but not limited to: time sheets, expense reports, Service reports, etc.
Nothum Manufacturing Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender, pregnancy status, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, marital status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
This position will include up to 100% paid medical insurance, dental, vision, Life/AD&D, disability insurance, paid vacations/holidays after a short 90 days and 401(k) plus match after 6 months.
Additional benefits unique to this role include personal use of flight miles and hotel points earned during business travel. Each technician is also issued a company owned cell phone, laptop, and credit card to cover expenses upfront.
What our current technicians have to say:
“Great family owned business who really care about their staff! You’re not just a number, they go the extra mile to help with problems or issues that you may have. I love this company! They are a very friendly group of people!”
How to ApplyApply online at https://nothum.aaimtrack.com/jobs/709188.html
162 total views, 2 today