Temporary Summer Help
At Dorner we are dedicated to providing our Summer Help with valuable work experience in the manufacturing field. If you enjoy working with your hands and have satisfaction in seeing a product assembled from start to finish, this opportunity will be of interest to you!
We have a wide variety of openings on our manufacturing floor. Positions range from assembly to aluminum saw operations to basic maintenance projects, all under the guidance of full-time Dorner personnel.
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED.
- Must be capable of regularly lifting 35 to 50 pounds.
- Use of Power tools and basic measuring equipment is required.
- Previous experience with reading blueprints is a plus.
- Eager to learn and be able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong team player with the ability to interact positively.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Good attendance is necessary.
Name of company seeking application: Dorner
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to [email protected] or visit https://www.dornerconveyors.com/careers
77 total views, 2 today