Full-Time Technical Sales Rep
The applicant would preferably have some experience in pork slaughter, cutting, and deboning. Have a passion for customer interaction and providing solutions for them, as well as be able to analyze, develop, implement and monitor actions to achieve sales targets.
Key Responsibilities Sales Representative
- Manage and maintain existing key accounts as directed by the Key Account Manager.
- Identify new opportunities and provide guidance for solutions that can assist customers to improve yields, reduce labor, or streamline processes.
- Gather and provide the essential information to application and quotation teams to develop layout and quotes thru existing CRM process and tools.
- Provide layout reviews with customer in conjunction with, or as delegated by the Key Account Manager.
- Actively participate in customer meetings and discussions (at operations and production levels) as directed by the Key Account Manager, keeping in mind the promotion, the valuation of the company and its products as well as the concept of added value for the customers.
- Manage all new leads as instructed by the Key Account Manager. Use effective time-management on calls and follow-up calls, visits to clients.
- Meet all targeted priorities for sales objectives and goals for assigned accounts.
- Review sales reports and analyze future forecasting objectives with input from the Key Account Manager.
- Maintain an excellent business relationship with clients through customer scheduled visits as well as communicating regularly by telephone conversations and various business activities.
- Regularly update all communications with customers on projects or ongoing projects through CRM or any other sales application.
- Ensure that Frontmatec’s health and safety standards and the applicable rules and laws (OSHA and LSST) are applied on sites and in the factory.
- MS Suite, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel control.
- Strong written and verbal communication skill.
- Negotiation skills.
- Customer Service skills.
- Slaughter/Cutting and Deboning Experience is preferred.
- Meat Science background is a plus.
Education And Experience
- Degree in Meat Science, Ag Business, Sales, Marketing, Engineering or other relevant field is required.
- Some knowledge of pork slaughter, cutting and deboning, Sales, Marketing, Business Strategies.
- 3-5 years of experience in a previous sales position or in the industry is required.
- Meatpacking environment must be willing to travel up to 50% domestically and internationally.
Frontmatec develops world-leading customized solutions for automation in the food industry, other hygiene sensitive industries and the utilities industry. We are especially renowned for our high-quality systems for the entire value chain of the meat industry – from carcass grading, slaughter lines, cutting and deboning lines, hygiene systems and control systems to logistics and packaging.
Name of company seeking application: Frontmatec
Company contact email address: [email protected]
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to: [email protected]
122 total views, 1 today