Full-Time Technical Sales Support Specialist – Tank Cleaning – JR0014795
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
Who you are
You are a self-motivated team player with the ability to easily network in an international and cross-cultural environment, working in line with Alfa Laval drivers; Action, Interaction, and Satisfaction. You are driven and see solutions rather than problems, effectively prioritizing and executing tasks. You build trust, by clear communication with no prestige.
If the above sounds like you, this position might be just what you’re looking for!
About the job
Work with customers and distributors to apply technology that grows customers’ ability to meet their stainability goals-saving them time, water, energy and reducing waste within their processes. As a part of the team, you will be a key part of the sales process:
Pre-sale and Sales Support
• Generate formal sales quotations and follow-up on all quotes in a timely and professional manner to maximize quotation conversion rates
• Follow up on open quotations, and closing of sales
• Follow up on leads from web inquiries, campaigns, and previous sales
• Determine distributor and direct customer requirements and expectations to recommend specific tank cleaning products and solutions
• Clarify technical details
General Technical and Sales Support
• Educate distributors and customers about tank cleaning technology and features and benefits of tank cleaning products
• Build rapport with distributor sales personnel; provide leads to distributors from marketing sources including internet leads, direct customer inquiries
• Develop and maintain a pipeline of future business utilizing existing CRM tool
• Maintain quotation and customer information in CRM
What you know:
• Degree in engineering, marketing, business or similar – or equivalent experience
• Entry level position although prior sales experience a plus
• Proven problem-solving skills are required and the ability to identify and capitalize on both short and long-term sales opportunities
• Team player with strong organizational skills
• Self-directed, focused on meeting and exceeding goals
• Technically skilled with strong mechanical aptitude a plus
• Strong attention to detail and follow through
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to ever changing sales environment
• MS Office proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success. Our benefits-eligible associates enjoy healthcare, dental and vision plans, a robust wellness program, generous 401(k), paid holidays, paid time off benefits, and more.
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=d1d545cbf409ac12d3801946755f7c82
612 total views, 1 today