Full-Time Trainer/Teacher Industrial Packaging Equipment
Training new hires in-house and our customers at their sites on Packaging and Inspection machinery sold by Heat and Control.
Job Responsibilities Include
- Create and assist with continuing curriculum development.
- Provide in-house training for Heat and Control personnel.
- Provide training classes for customers; help with troubleshooting phone calls.
- Develop training estimates and quotations upon customer request.
- Provide testing and evaluation for new service personnel.
- Develop training aids for customer use in-class and in-plant.
- Maintain training room machines for service technical use.
- Maintain inventory of product manuals.
- Assist Conversions with repairs / refurbishment of equipment.
- Interface with Sales associates to meet customer needs / requests.
- Operate forklift to assist set-up of demo / training class / machine shipments.
- Prior teaching and/or training experience.
- Microsoft Office Knowledge
- Build and maintain customer relationships.
- Able to travel 80-90% first year to become familiar with equipment and 20% after first year to visit customer sites
- Working knowledge of industrial equipment, preferably with Heat and Control supplied machinery.
How to ApplyApply online at https://www.heatandcontrol.com/jobs/lititz-pa-trainer-teacher-industrial-packaging-equipment-0002
89 total views, 3 today