Full-Time Warehouse Maintenance Technician – JR0008394
Warehouse Maintenance Technician
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
Who you are
You are a self-motivated team player with the ability to easily network in an international and cross-cultural environment, working in line with Alfa Laval drivers; Action, Interaction, and Satisfaction. You are driven and see solutions rather than problems, effectively prioritizing and executing tasks. If the above sounds like you, this position might be just what you’re looking for!
About the job
Join our Greenwood, IN warehouse as a Maintenance Technician, and assist in the daily operations and maintenance of equipment and processes. In this role, you’ll help ensure our customers receive quality products on time, as requested. General working hours are 6:30am-3:00pm, Monday through Friday, however, some after-hours support may be required. As a part of the team, you will:
• Perform general maintenance and inspection on equipment such as conveyor systems, racking, lighting, painting, carpentry, and electrical lift tables, scanners, forklifts, pallet jacks, handcarts, safety harnesses, etc.
• Understand and follow safe work practices for all trades, including but not limited to: Lockout Tag-out, Confined Space Entry, use of hazardous chemicals, use of Personal Protective Equipment, Ladder Safety, and working from Elevated Surfaces.
• Plan and implement a daily, weekly, monthly, and annual schedule of preventative maintenance activities to ensure facility and equipment are safe and in good working order.
• Recommend applicable service and repair actions to resolve equipment performance problems.
• Make appropriate equipment repairs or modifications to solve operating and performance problems.
• Work with our team to help transfer maintenance knowledge of the cranes, conveyors and system related activities.
• Work with plant operators to improve equipment uptime, capacity utilization and efficiency.
• Program, troubleshoot and repair or replace sensors, scanners, visualization systems, motors, frequency inverters and encoders.
• Assist in identifying root cause of faults and production errors.
• Work with Onsite staff and software developers to ensure maximum system uptime.
• Analyze system daily operation reports to track and identify opportunities for continued improvement.
• Complete documentation needed to support troubleshooting procedures and data reports.
• Plan, manage, perform preventative maintenance (PM) activities using the facility’s software.
• Document PM activities and provide the documentation to management for tracking purposes.
• Serve as on-call support provider outside of regular business hours, as needed
• Actively lead and train others on Problem Resolution Process and SOPs.
What you know
You have a High School Diploma or GED along with 3+ years of relevant experience, or a relevant trade school/associate’s degree, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ideally, prior experience with:
• PLCs or processors, material handling equipment, automation technology
• Electrical and mechanical work in a production environment
• Working from manuals, prints, & schematics
• Certification in hazardous material handling and disposal is a plus
Physical and Environmental Factors
Role may require ability to lift 60 pounds occasionally, ability to operate equipment, ability to stand majority of work day. Some hazardous material handling required.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success. Our benefits-eligible associates enjoy healthcare, dental and vision plans, a robust wellness program, generous 401(k), paid holidays, paid time off benefits, and more.
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=9f5d97bfcb5a8a337eeaf2fd96b8747e
302 total views, 104 today