As a leader in the metal fabrication industry, ProForm Fabrication, LLC. is dedicated to helping shape the future for OEMs in the agriculture, construction, utilities and food industries. Our newly renovated climate-controlled facility located in Beresford, SD will be operating with all new state of the art equipment! We have a family atmosphere with a lot of drive and experience under one roof. ProForm Fabrication, LLC. is always searching for good people that are looking for a positive, flexible and energetic workplace where your contributions are valued. The Welder title will be based on the candidate’s background and experience. Starting wage can vary from $18-$23 per hour, depending on experience.
- The fabrication of parts and machinery using various welding, cutting and grinding techniques. A Welder must be able to weld components in all positions with good penetration and quality while also monitoring the fitting and welding processes to avoid overheating of parts or warping, shrinking, distortion, or expansion of material.
- Must be able to safely operate various types of shop equipment including a forklift and overhead crane.
- Examine and measure work pieces to detect possible defects to ensure conformance with specifications. Report all non-conforming material to the area Lead immediately.
- Comply with standards and procedures of ProForm’s Health and Safety Manual and Occupational Health and Safety Regulations. Must complete housekeeping duties in their areas when necessary.
- The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the principle and essential functions of the position and shall not be construed as the only duties that
may be assigned for the position.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Welder- MIG: 2 year minimum of applicable MIG welding experience. Including knowledge and understanding of specific weld wires and controls of equipment for different materials and applications.
- Welder- TIG: 2-year minimum of applicable MIG and TIG welding experience. Including knowledge and understanding of specific weld wires and controls of equipment for different materials and applications.
- Must also know how to accurately layout, position, align, and secure parts and assemblies prior to welding, using straightedges, combination squares, calipers, or tape measure.
- Must be able to proficiently read and interpret blueprints, welding process specifications, welding symbols, and job packet material.
Must have the ability and willingness to follow directions and work independently.
- Physical requirements include:
- Welding components in all positions including laying, standing, bending, twisting and reaching.
- Ability to stand for the duration of the shift.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 20lb or more, or operate a crane for heavier materials.
- 401(k) Matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 4 Day Workweeks (Monday-Thursday 4×10)
- Nine (9) annual Paid Holidays (including your Birthday)
- Additional Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employer Paid Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
Name of company seeking application: ProForm Fabrication, LLC.
Company contact name: Amanda Sinclair
Company contact email address: [email protected]
How to ApplyVisit us online to learn more and apply! https://proformfabrication.com/careers/
70 total views, 4 today